Practice Financial Group is a financial services firm dedicated to meeting the comprehensive financial needs of self-employed doctors (primarily dentists). We are located in Jacksonville, Oregon, but work with clients all over the country. For more information, see our website at www.practicefinancialgroup.com.
More importantly, Practice Financial Group is an excellent place to work! We are growing and are in need of an experienced person in the accounting field to help us advance our vision. We offer a long-term career opportunity for the right person.
The position available requires a professional person who can work closely with our clients in order to compile monthly financial statements. Our system is technology intensive and requires a higher level of comfort with technology than normal positions in the field of accounting.
Job duties include:
- Produce accurate client financial statements that contain sound data and are free of errors and inconsistencies in a timely fashion.
- Develop a working relationship with the clients via email/phone in order to better serve them professionally.
- Provide friendly, professional, and comprehensive assistance to the clients and their staff.
- Assist other PFG team members as needed. Answer questions and contribute ideas to solve problems.
- Be a liaison between third party payroll company and client.
- Honest and ethical
- Understanding of double-entry accounting rules
- Experience with Accounting
- Ability to compile, review and analyze financial statements
- Experience with accounting software (Thomson Reuters Accounting CS preferred)
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel & Word) * Bachelor’s degree preferred
In order to be considered for this position, please send a PDF copy of your resume, cover letter including salary requirement, and at least two professional references.
Thank you for your response. We look forward to hearing from you.
Position : Full-Time Accounting Specialist Position
Type : W2 Employment
Compensation : Competitive salary; amount depends on experience
Other benefits : 401(k) plan, good work hours, generous PTO policy
Hours : 8-5 M-Th, 8-2:30 on Fridays
Job Type: Full-time
• Post ID: 25699267 medford